Monday, November 23, 2009
The Irish Angel
Lately there's been an angel who likes to show me what love looks like she has helped me understand the love of God better and makes me realize that I am lovable. She has long, curly red hair and is strikingly gorgeous she has a light Irish accent and her name is Fiona. She sometimes comes and ministers to me in my dreams. She often points out the people in my life who really love me and who I am in Christ. She has also come to comfort me and encourage me when I am depressed and shows me that there is hope for my future. She is very gentle with me and is starting to become my very intimate friend. She is like my guardian angel and she has showed me how much she loves me too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment