Tuesday, May 12, 2009
My Supernatural Father
My relationship with my heavenly father is very unique and intimate I am glad that in the Bible it says that "though my mother and father forsake me the Lord shall receive me." Psalm 27:10 I have had lots of experiences with God the father, there have been times when my own adoptive earthly father has told stories of when I was growing up and how we would play together and just the way we would interact with one another, these powerful stories of our strong bond would slay people in the spirit and they would encounter the Lord. Recently, my heavenly father has shown me what he thinks of me and how he feels about me and I now know that I'm his beloved daughter. God's love is unfathomable he loves each one of us so differently and yet has no favorites. His love is so deep and unconditional, he doesn't let even one of his children go. His love is eternal and never ends. This is what I've experienced with God the Father and I know that I'm the Apple of is eye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment