Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Jesus King of Angels
You have heard that Jesus is the King of Kings and is Lord of all, but how often do we really meditate on what that means??? Jesus has been showing himself to me as a bridegroom and shows me how in love he is with me. Jesus is showing me that is is an Angel King, and rules the angels in heaven. He commands heaven's armies and is also a warrior King. He orders his angels to minister, strengthen, and minister to me and other Christians. Jesus is my spiritual husband and we often dream together and I pray what's on his heart. Sometimes that can be people and other times it's difficult situations that I'm going through in life. He has revealed himself to me even through characters in movies. Such as Narnia and even some books I have read, he is always drawing me closer to himself and healing me. This is who he is to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment