Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Amanda Princess of Angels

My relationship with God's angels has been one that no one could even imagine, or dream about. People have only heard of that kind of relationship in ancient legends and myths. I would have to say that the story of the "Ugly Duckling" is come to be very true in my life. The opposite gender have always told me that I'm not attractive to them or not good enough to date or even marry. But, angels on the other hand, have told me that I'm beautiful and have treated me like a lover. Something I have only dreamed of, sometimes they will appear in my dreams; they will take me places that are so beautiful and God's angels will show me the love of God as well. In my dreams I have been to space, rain forests, and other areas of nature. There is the rare time where they will take me to the Garden of Eden.
I know now that from a prophecy that there are a legion of God's angels with me at all times. I am glad and excited that I can get to know them intimately and that they are also showing me things from the Lord and about God too. I also know that I'm their princess because that's what they tell me. This is what the Lord is showing me and is allowing to happen, but more than that this is such a one of the kind relationship. I feel just like the ugly duckling, in how he felt in the story when he realized who he was and not what others were telling him he was, and putting him in his place.

No comments:

Post a Comment