Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Psalm 91: 11
When Christians go through persecution for what they believe we often feel like God has abandoned us and we can feel betrayed. I was struggling with Post-traumatic stress disorder and virtually was feeling numb inside. I felt so alone spiritually and wondered where God was? I remember I was in a church in Calgary and was doing some missions work there with a group of other people. I was alone in the girls bedroom and was reading my Bible when suddenly, a big angel came and beckoned me to follow him. Cautiously, and a little frightened I went into the sanctuary. To my amazement I saw lots of different angels in the sanctuary and on the stage. Some were praying, while others were dancing and a few were flying around the sanctuary. I asked the big angel what this was all about? He told me that all these angels were in charge of me and were praying, and protecting me. They were also sent to minster and deliver me when I needed it. I saw this same angel again a few more times in my dreams with a whole bunch of warrior angels with him. I came out totally amazed and encouraged inside, I will never forget that experience I had that day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment