Wednesday, March 25, 2009
An Angel of Intercession/Prayer
God has give me a gift of intercession, I loved talking to the Lord about everything and would try and give everything to the Lord in prayer. One day I sensed God telling me to pray for a certain person. Going on what I knew was the voice of the Lord I prayed for this certain person. I told my family about it and they laughed and ridiculed me. Everyone told me that it would never happen, but one day while my family and I were on a trip. An angel showed up and told me that "My prayers were going to change the World, I guarantee it" he said. He had blonde, short hair and was very handsome. He put his arm around my shoulders and told me these things. At first I did not believe this message. I thought "how would anyone know who I was praying for except my family?? " I also left suddenly and no one else seemed to see him just me. To this day I ponder over that expereince I had with the angel from the Lord.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment