Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Touched By An Angel

When I was just three years old I sensed the Lord telling me to play the violin, my parents thought I did not know better and that I was just making it up. In spite of even professionals telling me that it was impossible for me to ever play such an instrument. I eventually got my wish three years later. It was a hard road though, I ended up losing my passion for the Violin. But, one day at a desperate time, an angel showed up physically for me. He had light brown hair and looked like he was in his late teens. He blushed when he saw me and greeted me by saying "Hi, I've come to hear you play your violin". I looked at him puzzled and went into the church sanctuary where my piano accompanist waited eagerly for me. The angel sat down on a chair that was on the stage and looked at me he acted like a teenager with a huge crush on me. I started playing my violin and was enjoying a little company but was also a little nervous that someone was watching me and hearing me play. We were there for about half an hour and there was a few times when I looked over and saw him sitting there enjoying my violin piece. Once we were done playing I looked over again and saw that he was gone. I was alarmed and asked my accompanist if she had seen the young man. She told me that she thought he was my boyfriend because he seemed to know all about me. I realized that day that an Angel from the Lord had come to visit me and encourage me in what God had told me to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment