Tuesday, March 17, 2009
My gaurdian angel
I have a unique relationship with my angel, he has been there for me since I was born. We have had many experiences together. He has been there with me during all seasons of life. Even though I can't see him I know he's there. When I was a little girl he would play with me, people thought I had an imaginary friend, but I knew that wasn't so and that in reality I was playing with my guardian angel. When I slept at night and was scared of the dark he was watching over me and was praying for me, as I slept. He has never left me he will be my best friend forever. He is a real angel from God. I thank God every day for sending me such a special angel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment