Friday, March 20, 2009

Six Angels God sent me

There was a time in my life when I was far away from home and how lonely and sad I was. People said that God did not want me anymore, people said I was far from the Lord, and like a innocent and submissive Christian I believed them. I felt so alone and afraid I thought God had abandoned me and I felt so unwanted and unloved. But just at my lowest when I thought there was no hope God sent six angels to me, to protect,minister, comfort me and to give me strength to carry on believing in God. These angels rescued me from certain spiritual death and encouraged me to keep believing in Jesus and how much God loved me. They have been with me ever since as soul guards. They have been there for every deliverance from lies and demonic strongholds in my life. I'm so glad God has put them in my life to help me through this spiritual journey of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment