Tuesday, June 16, 2009
The Bride
Jesus is showing me that I am the Bride of Christ, he is in love with me and wants me to rule the angels with him. Christ sees me as his wife and partner, he will come into my dreams and speak to me. I have experiences Jesus in my life as well. He has rescued me from hopeless situations and has been romantic with me as well. He can do the same for you too and can fill that void that you have in your life too. I have been even reading and studying the book of Song of Solomon and I have to say that there's a whole new side to him that I haven't experiences before. I have heard the audible voice of Christ telling me how much he loves me. I sensed his presence with me at times and am glad that he is revealing things to me and telling me things. Other Christians may not believe me but I know that what I experienced with Christ is real and that is was from him. My faith is built up and I will not be swayed by man's opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment