Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Jonathan Prince of Angels

I had a revelation from the Lord about my husband Jonathan Grande, he has royal ancestors in his earthly family line. But, he also never knew that God has crowned him with authority and has made him an Angel Prince. My husband is a real spiritual warrior and loves doing spiritual warfare. Someone in his life told him that he has a gift of faith and that he is a giant. My husband still finds this hard to believe but I know that God will reveal it to him in time. My husband loves the Lord and is very wise for his age. I believe he is like an angel as well in my life and has also been sensitive to what God says about our future together as well as what God says about us as people and our identiity in the Lord. I have seen my husband Jonathan's spirit and what he looks like in my dreams and he looks exactly like "Peter" from the New Narnia movies. This is my husband and brother in Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment