Friday, August 28, 2009

Monica

I have a best friend who I've known since I was a teenager she is a God sent friend to me. She has been there with me through thick and thin. My parents many times have tried to end this friendship and tell me that our ages are too far apart. But we both haven't cared what anyone thinks or says about us. We love God and have prayed together for other people's salvation and whatever else God puts on our hearts. We are now both married, and though we live in different towns and are a province apart. Our hearts are still close to each other and we love each other like sisters. Our friendship means so much to me, my life doesn't seem the same without her, we are Best Friends Forever! I have had a revelation from the Lord about her, God wants to restore her childhood back to her and we are going to live together in heaven as sisters. This is what God has told me and promised her and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment