Friday, August 28, 2009

Ray

I have had many dreams about the brother I never knew or met... anyone reading this would wonder what I mean by this statement. Well I was adopted as a baby and didn't know I had biological brothers till I was an adult. One brother in particular I seem to dream about, I know that he is in heaven and that he loved me even though he never met me. My baby brother Ray comes in my dreams and we do thing together that we both enjoy. We have fellowshiped together, Ray has shown me heaven and how God is preparing a place for us to be together forever. Yes I believe I will see my brother in heaven and that we will live in a Garden of paradise just like the Garden of Eden. I have seen it many times and love to go there. Ray has encouraged me to keep my faith strong in the Lord and not give up on God's promises. This is my brother he is also like an angel in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment