Friday, August 28, 2009
Holy Spirit
How can I describe my relationship with the Holy Spirit, he is like a brother to me the perfect brother who you can rely on and he is also the great comforter and nurturer. He has healed my broken heart many times and still continues to do so. He is also a perfect guide and protector who guides your steps in where you should walk in your Christian journey with the Lord. He reveals the Father and Christ to me and always is there when I need him. Yes, he is like a brother to me but is also like a mother to me as well. The Holy Spirit when I see him looks like "Edmund" from the New Narnia movies. This is how the Holy Spirit is wanting me to relate to him as and his heart for me is.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment